MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX – Datawarehouse / Business Intelligence Senior Consultant
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in Albania and Kosovo, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the country’s most well-known and respected companies, and foreign investors.
At Deloitte Albania, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will have the chance to give back to your community, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. Additionally our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
For employment opportunity for experienced Level
near Deloitte Albania sh.p.k.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX ‑Datawarehouse/ Business Intelligence Senior Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a multi-language, multi-currency enterprise resource planning (ERP) business solution with comprehensive global business management features for financial, human resources, and operations management as well as additional industry capabilities for retailers, professional service industries, financial service businesses, manufacturers, and public sector organizations.
AX (initially Axapta) was born in the late nineties from the collaboation between IBM and a Danish company, Damgaard Data. IBM left almost immediately the alliance, just before Damgaard was acquired by another Danish company Navision, in 2000. In 2002 Navision was in turn acquired by Microsoft. Microsoft has developed and launched AX as a strategic product competing with other ERP system, in particular SAP.
The successful candidates should meet the following general requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience of at least 2 years in Microsoft BI Stack Tool
- Experience creating multidimensional OLAP cubes
- Experience on Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
- Fluent Italian and English
• Design and build data warehouses and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
• Design and build multidimensional cubes
• Design and build business intelligence applications and objects such as reports, dashboards, scorecards, etc.
• Design and build dynamic dashboards, reports, and other BI delivery solutions (eg SMS alerting).
• Ability to design and build data mining solutions is preferred
Knowledge of software tools:
• Microsoft SQL Server database engine
• Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
• Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
• Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
• Microsoft Office Excel Pivot Tables (advanced knowledge)
• Appreciated Microsoft Office PowerPivot, PowerQuery, PowerView
• Appreciated Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services tabular version
• Appreciated database platforms such as Oracle, MySQL, BI applications, such as QlikView, Cognos and knowledge of C # .NET, ASP.NET, or other development environments
Completes the profile the knowledge of logic and techniques of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing (preferably according to the method of Kimball), interpersonal skills, results orientation and willingness to travel extensively abroad, especially in Italy and othe European countries, when required;
Please upload your CV and a cover letter or send an email email@example.com
Please ensure that all information in your Deloitte profile is accurate and up-to-date.
Thank you in advance for your interest.