MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV – Software Developer
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in Albania and Kosovo, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the country’s most well-known and respected companies, and foreign investors.
At Deloitte Albania, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will have the chance to give back to your community, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. Additionally our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
For employment opportunity for Entry Level, fresh graduates
near Deloitte Albania sh.p.k.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV ‑ Software Developer
As a Dynamics NAV Developer, you will work on a team, under the direction of a Project Manager and Implementer. You will work to gain an understanding of the client’s business requirements and customize a NAV database to meet their needs. The Developer serves as the technical expert for the team and provides gap programming to extend system functionality to meet client’s specific requirements.
Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that provides small and midsize businesses greater control over their financials and can simplify their supply chain, manufacturing, and operations. A business management solution that helps small and mid-sized organizations streamline their highly specialized business processes, rapidly adapting to the unique way they do business. Through the rapid adaptability, simplified customization, and ease of use offered by Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can easily add functionality, custom applications, and online business capabilities that enhance the built-in industry-specific functionality that's relevant to the local needs of customers' businesses.
The position provides the following opportunities respectively:
- X++ language training
- Training regarding the mapping of business processes: supply chain, distribution/retail, financial management;
- Training regarding the setup of financial parameters in an ERP System;
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV training
- Career development based on annual performance evaluation.
The successful candidates should meet the following general and specific requirements:
- Higher education (fresh graduates or expected to be graduted in the next months) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics Engineering or Economics Informatics;
- Advanced knowledge of fundamental principles of information technologies (business applications, technology platforms, operating systems, DBMS and networks);
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA languages;
- Basic knowledge of X++ programming;
- Knowledge of .Net and Visual Basic language a plus
- Strong team player with good communication skills, as well as a confident and professional demeanor when dealing with clients and colleagues;
- Ability to learn fast and deliver quality work under pressure, analytical mind with problem solving approach;
- Knowledge of the implementation of ERP Systems;
- Willingness to travel extensively abroad, especially in Italy and othe European countries, when required;
- MANDATORY: Working Profficiency Italian and English;
Please upload your CV and a cover letter in our career site or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that all information in your Deloitte profile is accurate and up-to-date.
Thank you in advance for your interest.