Junior Auditor starting date September 2015 (Entry Level ‑ Fresh Graduates)
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in Albania and Kosovo, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients. We provide powerful audit services to some of the country’s most well-known and respected companies, and foreign investors.
At Deloitte Albania, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will have the chance to give back to your community, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. Additionally our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
A career in Audit at Deloitte Audit Albania is a key link in the financial reporting chain, putting you in the position of trusted advisor to businesses in the country. You will need the flexibility to implement our international audit approach while bringing to the fore your understanding of the complexities and unique circumstances of our clients and the business landscape in the country. All this while adhering to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity and technical excellence.
Our audit services, provided to international clients in Albania and Kosova, go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements: we understand our clients' industry and the issues they face, enabling us to anticipate complex business problems and to provide them with relevant advice.
We are currently seeking Junior Auditors, starting inSeptember 2015.
About the role
As a Junior Auditor you will :
- Be responsible for developing an understanding of the Deloitte audit approach, methodology & tools;
- Build a wide variety of business knowledge to perform audit engagements to both local and international clients, in compliance with auditing standards
- Use our proven methodologies and high-performance analysis tools to review systems and processes
- Establish working relationships with client’s personnel;
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting Deloitte's audit opinions;
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency;
- Meet work plan specifications and deadlines
- Be coached by your seniors and managers in order to gain increasing autonomy and technical know-how allowing fast career progression
- Rapidly develop team management responsibilities
- Be encouraged to gain further qualifications
- Have continuous training possibilities
- Have a career development based on annual performance evaluation;
- You are recently graduated and hold a degree in degree in finance, audit, accountancy or management, (Master degree in Accounting, auditing or/and Finance or other professional relevant certifications (ACCA, CPA etc.) are preferable;
- You have a strong academic background and high average grade in all the subjects, especially in subjects related with Audit profession;
- You are fluent in English and Italian
- You are results-oriented with a proactive and rigorous approach
- You have proven interpersonal and analytical skills
- You are keen to learn from high quality professionals within a young and multi-cultural team
- You have solid IT knowledge (MS Office)
If you're ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning, dynamic teamwork and cutting edge solutions for clients, you're ready for Deloitte!
To take up this challenge apply online now.
Only short list candidates will be contacted for test and interview. If you have any question about this job opportunity please send an email email@example.com
Linku orgjinal: https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/107260/junior-auditor