The Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) AG is a joint venture company established with the purpose of planning, developing and building the TAP natural gas pipeline. TAP’s shareholding is comprised of BP (20%), SOCAR (20%), Statoil (20%), Fluxys (16%), Total (10%), E.ON (9%) and Axpo (5%).
For TAP’s head office in Baar we are looking to engage an Office Assistant reporting to the Country Manager
The successful candidate will give assistance to the country office team and support with the daily function of the office and will be as well an initial point of contact for the organization.
Main Tasks and Duties
- Operate Switchboard, screen and transfer calls, relay messages and respond to general public enquiries.
- Handle courier dispatch and shipment of supplies.
- Ensure reception area, meeting areas, coffee and printer areas are maintained in a professional and presentable manner.
- Supply information and announce visitors.
- Greet, assist and/or direct all visitors including vendors, shareholders and job candidates.
- Keep the office visitor’s book record.
- Translate incoming and outgoing correspondence from Albanian to English and vice-versa.
- Translate short documents and assist with interpreting if the need arises.
- Maintain a file log for all documents sent and received.
- Support document control and sort/distribute incoming and outgoing mails.
Facility Management related tasks
- Maintain and update the contact database for vendors.
- Coordinate cleaning services.
- Ensure office security & safety procedures are in place and followed.
Purchase of office supplies, food and beverages
- Coordinate purchase of stationary and food/beverages and ensure adequate office supplies at all time.
- Can fulfil Office Manager function on a temporary basis due to absence.
- Perform general clerical duties, including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Maintain accurate electronic and/or paper filing system.
- Assist with financial/accounting tasks
- Support in organization and coordination of conferences, meetings and other events.
- University degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in comparable position
- International experience an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and cultural skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-driven, enthusiastic, punctual and reliable
- Team Player
- Ability to deal with the public in a pleasant, positive and professional manner
- Dedicated, disciplined, hard-working
- Ability to swiftly adapt to and deal effectively with fast shifting priorities
- MS Office ( Excellent Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Albanian fluent English Language
- Experience in translation and interpretation
To apply, please first open a candidate profile on our e-recruiting page and then use the online application form. Application sent by e-mail or in paper format cannot be considered.
Linku origjinal: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=TAPProd&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=1861&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=UNsppyOT27vqRL3dkeBuii%2bIhq4%3d