Deadline: 20 January 2014Open to: anyone in the world with a passport, a computer and a curiosity to learn more about the worldRemuneration: opportunity to win airfare, to obtain a letter of recommendation or a full-time position with the website
Want to work with people from all around the world?
Earn valuable work experience?
If yes, you are eligible to become an Ambassador for thebesttravelled.com. Anyone in the world with a passport, a computer and a curiosity to learn more about the world can apply.
TheBestTravelled.com (TBT) is a website. Conceived as an interactive, constantly evolving and expanding international project, TBT will bring together travellers within a well-designed community to encourage information exchange, travel planning and as well as an environment to enjoy friendly travel competition.
It aims to become the leading interactive travel website for competitive travelers and the general public in terms of web design; the leader in quality and quantity of diverse travel stories, photos and travel experiences on every region in the world; and the leading virtual library on travel websites.
TheBestTravelled.com is very pleased to start recruitment for its ambassadorship starting on 3 February 2014 and lasting approximately 3 months!
To be an ambassador means:
- you are a representative of thebesttravelled.com in a specific country or region
- you have a wide variety of tasks and complete autonomy
- you promote the website in any way you can and get new members
- you find business associates and create alliances
- you make videos and other creative initiatives
- you have to write a report 1-2 times a month and see how many points you gathered
- have an interest in travel (experience travelling abroad is a big plus)
- be familiar with social media techniques
- have a decent command of English, especially written
- be reliable and team players
- The ambassador per month with most points gets a free regional air ticket.
- The best ambassador per 3 months gets a free long-distance air ticket, while ambassadors in positions 2-5 get travel-related gifts and gadgets.
- If they complete three months successfully, ambassadors can request a recommendation letter from thebesttravelled.com
Before you start the recruitment being an ambassador you need to undertake the activities that give you the experience of all the aspects of the website. So, if you haven’t already done so, you need to register HERE. If you like what you see, then fill in the online form HERE. The application deadline is 20 January 2014.
For more information contact Electra (ambassador manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linku origjinal: http://thebesttravelled.com/en/