50 vende të lira pune tek kompania që ka fituar konçesionin e terminalit në Portit Durrës
Albanian Ferry Terminal Operator (AFTO), a newly founded Enterprise with German shareholders has just recently been awarded with the concession to operate the prestigious, modern ferry terminal in Durres, Albania.
For our subsidiary AFTO we are recruiting a qualified Terminal Manager (f/m).
- To lead and recruit a young team of about 50 persons under German conduct
- The satisfying challenge to develop a new enterprise
- Working and living in a country with low costs of living, low taxes, an emerging economy, a highly motivated workforce and a breathtaking landscape with a very welcoming climate
Interested applicants must prepare and send a comprehensive application with salary expectations and date of joining to the following address:
- Significant experience in stevedoring, cargo management, especially of RoRo vessels and ferries
- Exceptional communication skills with authorities, clients and our team
- Management expertise, including reporting
- Very good analytic skills
- Autonomous, credible and reliable operation methods
- Excellent English skills; Italian or German would be beneficial
About this company
Europe is growing together, and shipping company Förde Reederei Seetouristik (FRS) is one of those ventures that have recognised this as an opportunity to develop new business activities beyond home waters.
In recent years, FRS has grown from a regional passenger ferry operator to an internationally active business group with more than 27 vessels and 735 staff. In 2007, FRS carried 5.6 million passengers and 1.6 million vehicles in total. The FRS success story as a short route ferry operator goes all the way back to 1866.
Today, FRS, with its base in Northern Germany, has a portfolio that comprises nine subsidiaries located in Europe and North Africa. In addition to numerous international ferry and catamaran lines, three regional bus operations complete the product range.